Te Mana o Te Moana
God created the 20,000 - 30,000 islands in the Pacific Ocean that are decorated with beautiful beaches, coconut trees and great scenery. We believe that there is a new move of God that is sweeping through the South Pacific islands.
As small as we are on the world map, we believe God will use the small islands as a beacon of His hope and love to the world. God is calling His people back to Him, He wants to restore their relationship with Him that was once lost, for He is coming back again. We believe that God wants to use our unique design to see more people saved. No matter where you are, God wants to use your quirky but special, eccentric but powerful character to empower and lead those around you to Christ.
We believe God is raising up young warriors of love from the islands who are ready to lay down their lives to see others saved in the workplaces, homes, and nations.
1 John 3:16 “This is how we know what love is, Jesus laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers…’’
“Pasifika DTS: Te Mona O Te Moana” is targeted at Pacific Islanders (and those who have a heart or calling to see Pacific Islanders saved, trained, and sent out) who want to build a stronger and deeper relationship with God, and make Him known. Are you wanting or longing for a deeper relationship with God? Are you raring to take it to the next level with God?
If that’s you come join us here in Tauranga, New Zealand for an intense 3 month training phase where we will have speakers who will:
- Help you discover your original design and calling.
- Equip you with the essentials to walk in the freedom that Christ Jesus has given you through his death on the cross.
- Teach and train you how to boldly proclaim the Gospel.
- Inspire and guide you in having a growing and deeper relationship with the Father that is full of fun, joy and freedom.
- Allow you to experience or encounter the Father’s heart.
- Show you how to be led by the Holy Spirit and to walk in the authority that the Heavenly Father has given you.
- Improve and help you mature in the gifts of the spirit through practicality and prayer while pushing the boundaries of your Faith.
- Expand your knowledge of who God is, and about His never ending love.
During this time of intense training we also partner with Tauranga House of Prayer for a time of worship and intercession. This is an awesome opportunity to strengthen and intensify your relationship with God, and hunger for souls to be saved, whether it be family, friends, or a nation that is on your heart.
The second phase is a 2 month outreach to a location that you will be informed about when you join us here in Tauranga. This is an awesome chance to apply everything you have absorbed and learnt during the 3 month training phase.
Outreach is a great time to reach out to the lost, train the saved, and empower others with the tools that you have just been equipped with. It's also an awesome opportunity to learn the culture and the dynamics of the people.
“The size of Landmass does not determine how much impact you can have on the World, its how big your Yes is”.
Pasifika Staff Team